Friday 24 May 2019

Polkerris to Polperro

Date: 24th May 2019
Distance:  13.79 miles
Time: 6:43'46.5
Ascent: 2776 feet

Total SWCP so far: 402.32 miles

Route


Progress


Profile


Martin and Marina's Bit

And...we're back!

Picking up where we left off the last time we were walking the SWCP, today we walked from Polkerris to Polperro via Fowey where we crossed the Fowey Estuary by ferry.

I took lots of photos of course. But! It turned out that when I dropped my shockproof and waterproof camera from my bike, as I hurtled down an Alpine mountain at 45mph the week before, I pushed the definition of "shockproof" a bit too far and it turned out, the auto focus was no longer working! So what appears below is simply the least bad of a collection of very out of focus photographs. Doubtless, Derek's will be good though :-)


This camera is an ex-camera


Derek and Lesley's Bit

Perfect walking weather we had to take the ferry at Fowey (Pronounced Foy)

A very steep town with very narrow streets no traffic allowed.

Stepping stones & sand a great start to our holiday.

Martin and Marina's Photographs
















Derek's Photographs











No comments:

Post a Comment